Using R for the analysis of data from sample surveys
|Začátek:||čtvrtek 30. března 2023, 14:00|
|Konec:||čtvrtek 30. března 2023, 17:30|
|Místo konání:||RB 209|
|Kontaktní osoba:||Ivana Malá|
In the first block, we will deal with the statistical properties of estimates of population relative frequency (probabilities). We will work with the results of the elections in the Czech Republic.
In the second block, we will analyse quantitative data from the SHARE (Survey of Health, Aging and Retirement in Europe) sample survey. We will demonstrate the use of weighting and introduce R packages that can be used to analyse sample survey data.
This course is especially for:
- for students of the Master program Economic Data Analysis,
- for students of the Bc programe "Matematické metody v ekonomii" (3rd year od studies),
- for students of the Master program "Statistika" and "Ekonomická demografie",
- for all, who are intested in programming with R and sampley survey.
- basic knowledge of program R,
- basic knowledge of probability theory and mathematical statistics,
- knowledge of basic terms in sample survey.